RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We only accept the return conditions below:
- If the item was damaged during shipment, we will replace the damaged part.
- If the item arrived defective, it will be covered under our warranty policy.
- If we shipped the wrong item, we will take it back and reship the correct item.
All return requests must be made within 7 days of the date you received the item. All return shipments must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Form attached to the outside of the box. To obtain an RMA form, please send us an email at email@example.com explaining the problem and include the following information:
- Why you want to return the item, including photos or video of the problem
- Your Order ID
- Your name, email, address, and daytime phone number
Once you are approved for an RMA, we will send you an RMA number and form along with detailed return shipping instructions. When we have received the item and verified the contents, we will issue the return of the item.
Once we receive the item, our team of professionals will evaluate and process your refund.
Should you wish to cancel your order for other reasons, our team will evaluate and process your refund once approved.
There are no fees to process the refund. However, other charges, such as payment and/or delivery fees, are non-refundable.
If the order is cancelled on the same day it was made, the full amount charged to the credit / debit card will be refunded to the same credit / debit card.
If the order has not been processed and is cancelled on the next or succeeding days, the amount charged, minus the corresponding transaction fee, will be deposited to the bank account which the client will provide.
If your purchased unit fails during the first year, we will repair and service free under the following conditions:
- The unit was purchased not more than a year ago.
- If within 1-month of purchase: Automatic replacement
- If within 1-year of purchase: Repair or parts replacement
- Proof of purchase must be presented to claim the warranty.
- Unit has been used for personal use only, not for business operations.
- Damage/s to the unit was/ were not due to accident/s, alterations, misuse, and abuse.
- Unit that did not conform to the above conditions may still purchase necessary spare parts available in the store.
This Return Policy last updated June 1, 2020.