RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We only accept the return conditions below:
- If the item was damaged during shipment, the damaged part will be replaced.
- If unit is found to be defective, it will be covered under our Warranty Policy.
- If we shipped the wrong item, we will take it back and reship the correct item.
Your item/s cannot be exchanged on the basis of “Change of Mind”. If unit is found to be defective after use, customer is advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org for concerns. You may also bring your defective item/s to the nearest service center for assessment and repair. Customer must provide the following information when reporting claim/s:
- Reason for returning the item, include photos or video of the problem
- Your Order ID/ Proof of Purchase
- Your name, email, address, and daytime phone number
Once your request is approved, we will notify you of the date of delivery date and pickup details. Please note that we do not accept cash refund and the shipping fee/s or transport of unit will be charged to customer.
If your purchased unit fails during the first year, we will repair and service free under the following conditions:
- The unit was purchased not more than a year ago.
- If within 1-month of purchase: Automatic replacement
- If within 1-year of purchase: Repair or parts replacement
- Proof of purchase must be presented to claim the warranty.
- Unit has been used for personal use only, not for business operations.
- Damage/s to the unit was/ were not due to accident/s, alterations, misuse, and abuse.
- Unit that did not conform to the above conditions may still purchase necessary spare parts available in the store.
This Return Policy last updated December 3, 2018.