Want to make your own pizza from home? You can create a piece of Italy from your own kitchen with the Oster DualPro Multiblender. This heavy-duty blender can be used for almost anything, not just smoothies! Seamlessly knead the perfect homemade pizza dough and blend in yummy tomato sauce. Impress your family and friends with this easy-to-do pizza recipe.
2 1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 cup warm water
1 1/2 tsp yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp honey
1 2 tbsp oil
6 pcs tomatoes, peeled
3 cloves garlic
1/2 white onion
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tbsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 c basil
1. Add flour and salt to your Oster DualPro Multiblender jar. Use PULSE at least 5 times to combine the ingredients.
2. Slowly add the mixture of warm water, honey, yeast and oil and press PULSE. Continue to press pulse until a dough ball forms.
3. Add flour to work your surface and form the dough into ball.
4. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes. Flatten the dough making the pizza base.
1. Place the all the ingredients in the blender jar.
2. Press the SAUCE button to blend ingredients.
3. Spread the sauce on the pizza crust, top it with mozzarella cheese and olive oil. Bake for at least 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with Basil.