Did you know that blenders aren’t just for smoothies? The Oster® DualPro™ Multiblender is so versatile that it can help you create delicious dishes with professional-quality results. Just like this Banana Loaf recipe that we have here.
500 grams Banana
1 tsp Banana Essence
150 grams Brown Sugar
300 ml Vegetable oil
2 pieces of eggs
300 grams of flour (Milled Rice Flour)
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/4 cups Cashew Nuts
1. Use the DualPro™ Multiblender to mill the rice grains on high speed for 10 minutes to make the flour. Set aside.
2. Mash the bananas by pressing the smoothie button.
3. Pour the sugar, eggs, banana essence, and oil then blend for a few seconds or until combined using the low speed button.
4. Place all the remaining dry ingredients in the jar and press pulse until there is no more flour seen.
5. Pour the mixture in 2 lined loaf pans, sprinkle some brown sugar and place chopped cashews on top. Bake in a pre-heated oven (160c) for 40 minutes.