- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 to 2 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Using the Oster® Top Chop food chopper, combine cannellini beans, oil, red wine vinegar and water.
- Process until smooth, adding more water if necessary.
- Add 2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary and pulse until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with a little oil.