- 1 pound Golden Delicious, Gala or other apples (2 to 3 large), cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup apple juice or water
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Combine all ingredients in order listed in Oster® Versa® Performance Blender.
2. Select programmed SOUP setting (or, BLEND on MEDIUM for 20 seconds then on HIGH for 5 minutes). Using tamper to press ingredients into blade as necessary.
Tip: If desired, omit apple juice for a thicker sauce or peel apples before blending for an extra-smooth texture. Feel free to experiment with different apple varieties or a mix of apples. Warm applesauce can also be used to top hot cereal or served with grilled pork chops or chicken sausages. Or, refrigerate the applesauce and serve cold or pack small portions for a healthy lunchbox treat.