1. In a large mixing bowl, make stuffing by combining ground beef, ground chicken, uncooked rice, egg, thyme, garlic, onion, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2. Divide the stuffing into 6 logs. Place the meat at the bottom of the cabbage leaf (where the stem is the thickest) and roll up, folding in the sides as you roll. The rice will expand, so don't roll too tightly.
3.In the Oster® rice cooker, stir together the beef broth, and tomato.
4. Place the cabbage rolls inside rice cooker. Cover and cook for 45 mins.
5. Once done, remove cabbage rolls and put on a plate.
6. Pour the sauce over the cabbage rolls to serve. Garnish with a drizzle of yogurt and a sprinkling of chopped parsley and dill.